First of all I would like to thank darshith for nominating me for free style writing. i apologize for being late.
Darshith is one of my favourite bloggers because his perception about different things is commendable. His writing style is easy to understand and beautiful. Do check his blog
- Open an MS Word document(or any other editor)
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
- You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
- At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
- Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
THE TOPIC I WAS GIVEN : UNDERESTIMATE
She didnt know who she was
she didnt know what she could do
she didnt see what the world saw in her
all she had was
because all she did was UNDERESTIMATE herself
until one day when the people around her
made her realize what she actually is
what she possesses is nothing common but something unique
what she qualifies in has power
power to change people’s mind and perception
power to change the world
we all are unique
we all our different
we all possess some power
but that power can only be utilized when
we know who we really are
when we can see what we can actually do
when we realize the importance of our qualities
but never ever UNDERESTIMATE yourself
because it will lead to piits of
and actual realization of
your strengths and capabilities is the key
to get out of this dreadful pit.
TIME: 6:33 WORDS:152
Topic is : FEAR